who love what we do.
Multimedia Graphic Designer (for SIngaporean / PR Only)
• Primary role to focus on video production and artwork design (such as static banners, animated banners, infographics).
• Secondary role is to provide digital marketing support.
• Design and animate creative graphics and produce and edit videos as content for digital platforms (i.e. social media channels/website, etc).
• Conceptualize, plan, script videos/narratives, and design 2D and 3D motion graphic video segments based on creative and project briefs.
• Collaborate with the various stakeholders to help develop content and translate them into print, digital, and social media assets for marketing campaigns.
• Relevant Diploma or Degree in Design, Graphic Design or Visual Communication, Mass Communications with min 2 years’ relevant work experience as a Visual Designer, UI/UX Designer and/or Marketing & Communication role.
• Strong proficiency in latest design software, image editing and technologies (Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premiere Pro, etc).
• Hands-on experience in CMS/CRM/automation/project management systems such as WordPress, HubSpot, etc.
• Able to work independently and committed to tight timelines.
Interested applicant, kindly fill up the application form below or send your resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org